Monday 29 October 2012

Fundraising ideas!

So, here are some ideas I have come up with so far for me to help charities. I don't know whether I'll do ALL of them, but I'm definitely doing some! If you have any ideas, let me know! Or, if you're planning to do something for charity but don't know what, feel free to use some of these ideas! They've all been done before and who says they can't be done again?


  • Sponsored Walks
  • Car Wash
  • Variety shows
  • Sponsored Swim (my dad was a lifeguard so he'll train me)
  • Dye my hair a different colour (suggest a colour!!!) 
  • Walking dogs for people
  • Boot sales
  • Make cards (My gran and I will do this together)
  • Give blood (I have to check if I'm eligible because some medications stop you)
  • Grow my hair to donate
  • Veggie Bush tucker trials
  • Sponsored PJ dahy
  • Sponsored dance for the day
  • Movie night with friends
  • Volunteer at charity shops
  • Make and sell wristbands
  • Sell things online
  • Sing what I say for the day (I did this when I was little)
Let me know if you have any ideas!


Thanks to all who's retweeted what I'm doing so far- the support has been amazing! Please share this blog wherever you can! 

Thanks guys!

Keep Smiling, Keep Dreaming, Keep Believing <3

No comments:

Post a Comment